Moka pot espresso maker
- Measurements: Fill the basket, don't tightly pack!
- Grind: Fine
1. Grind enough coffee to fill the filter basket evenly and don’t squash the grounds down as this will cause a bitter taste in the final brew
2. Fill the bottom water chamber up to, but not above the pressure valve.
3. Attach the Moka pot and make sure it is screwed together tightly.
4. Place on a heat source at medium heat.
5. Check every after 3 to 4 minutes
6. Remove the Moka pot from the heat when the coffee reaches the bottom of the spout, there will be a noticeable steam and amazing aroma when ready. This should take between 4 to 5 minutes.
7. Pour and enjoy